Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hulu Langat Trail Running

RUN EVENT: Hulu Langat Trail Run 2016
DATE : 3rd April 2016
CATEGORY : Trail RUN 
DISTANCE : 16KM
LOCATION : Hulu Langat, Selangor
PRICE : RM77 (FREE - replacement runner)

This is the second edition of HLTR, the organisers did a good job altho I wish the should have separate 10km & 16km runner route because I got stuck in crowd of people who is taking selfies and pose for camera during the race. I understand that every people have their own running preference, but some are competitive runners need to finish on time. The 16km route live up to its name for 'wild' trail run with hills,mud and river crossing (expected deeper river). During my run, I did not notice my polar watch paused by itself so I lost about 2km of running data which got me frustrated and furious. This is more of a speed running than endurance run but I cherish this experience. After the finish line, food and other supplements for runner are well prepared. I did notice there are lots of first timer to trail running on the day. Overall, its a smooth event I shall say and meet a lots of usual running friends. Thanks HLTR 2016 and hope to conquer you again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment