Saturday, May 9, 2015

9 to 5 Run 2015

RUN EVENT: 9 to 5 Run 2015
DATE : 9th May 2015
CATEGORY : ROAD
DISTANCE : 10KM
LOCATION : Putrajaya
PRICE : RM30
RATING : 7/10

9 to 5 Run or 'larian pekerja muda' was held in front of Ministry of Finance (MOF), Putrajaya. It was held there because the day after is the big event for MILO run which i miss out to register. sigh * ~ learn my lesson
This was started with some drizzling rain but the flag off by the Prime Minister himself. Did the 10km with Fazlee as usual, so my plan was to follow on his tail the race (which I did). Basically, we ran just to tuneup and learn from each run. This run, we learn that our timing is ok but not at its best and still learning to control my heart rate. I was using my polar h7 heart rate sensor and polar beat apps because I haven't got my own M400 yet(before this I lend it from Athlete Circle program). So, its kind of awkward to run with an apps but I manage. The route is a bit new according to some friends but it was good experience, starting pace as usual fast because of the crowd then we slowdown a bit during a few kilometers. Fazlee speed up but I maintain my pace and have a clear sight of him all the way though out the run. At the end, our timing was not as we expected. Maybe it was a bad for us but the fun started after the run where thousand of people waited for the lucky draw to be cast. A lady (makcik) won the main prize, a spider motorbike and other prizes like cars,tv and bicycles. Still it wasn't our day, overall the event was good but still some can be improve.  


No comments:

Post a Comment